Monday, January 28, 2013

Asea Spray After A Run

Image from  http://blogs.canoe.ca/keepingfit/general/is-asea-for-real/

So I was just out for about a two mile run, and obviously my calves were sore. My calves were so sore, that I had to sit down and give them a rest. When I would get up to walk, I would be limping around. Of course, this is normal after a two mile run, so all of this is no surprise. 

I had recently purchased my Asea and I had just ran out. Then I remembered I still had the spray bottle. I had heard some amazing things about the spray bottle, but I was very skeptical as I couldn't see how it was possible that this spray bottle worked so well. 

So I went and got my ASEA spray bottle and sprayed it on my calves. What would happen immediately after that, I could not believe. The soreness in my calves STOPPED IMMEDIATELY! When I say immediately, I mean the pain stopped within seconds of spraying them on my calves. Instant relief! I was blown away. Now I use the Asea spray anytime I have any kind of pain on my body. 

Click here to purchase ASEA today!

No comments:

Post a Comment