Monday, February 4, 2013

Taking Asea With A Headache

Image from http://teenahall.onceimpossible.com/what.php

For a while now, I've had to deal with headaches most of my life and they usually occur at the worst possible time. They would occur when I had to study for a test, before a fun event, before needing to go train, etc. The aspirin dosage has only gone up since I was a child. I use to only need two or three aspirin for the day and I would be fine. Today if I were to have a headache, I would need about eight for the entire day. By the eighth aspirin is when the headache finally starts to start.

So recently being introduced to ASEA in the Summer of 2012, I heard all kinds of things that it's done for people. This gave me the idea to use it for my headaches. So I came down with another one of huge headaches, the type that makes have to go lie down. Before I did that though, I immediately remembered to go have some ASEA first.

I took 4 ounces of ASEA and laid down in my bed. Within a half hour the pain of my headache reduced significantly. I felt much better. Later that night before I went to bed, I felt the headache trying to start up again. I took another 4 ounces of ASEA and the pain was neutralized. I slept great that night! Now when ever I have a headache, I just drink the ASEA.

The great news is I'm not the only one who has had success with getting rid of headaches with  ASEA. I have a friend who suffers from headaches as well as other ASEA associates and they have reported the same success! I'm just grateful there's something that can heal my body much faster than aspirin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment